Design Engineer Specialist
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
Why this role matters
This role is leading, planning and managing all aspects of Non-Functional delivery of large-sized projects that will significantly affect the organization at the LOB level, primarily focusing Oracle Siebel CRM.
What you'll be doing
- Will be responsible to plan and deliver Road Maps of Large Technical infrastructure projects to Stakeholders and Sponsors.
- Will be the Architect for Application Upgrade/Transformations/Resilience and Capacity Aspects for Siebel.
- Will be managing multiple projects at the same time and will input into the management process as the leader of projects' management teams.
- Provide technical and management direction to the teams.
- Participate in Siebel Project Releases.
- Work with various teams across multiple systems during application outages and drive issues to their resolution.
- Work with sister teams covering architecture / strategy, systems / software development & platform management.
- Be the point of escalation for all issues related to non-functional deliveries for Oracle Siebel CRM.
- Manage Goldengate based data synchronization Cache system.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the platform.
- Maintain a great team ethos and atmosphere.
Required Candidate profile
We'll also need to see these on your CV
- Possess 8-10 years of Siebel Administration experience.
- Excellent experience in leading non-functional upgrades.
- Must have excellent knowledge about Siebel Architecture.
- Excellent knowledge in Server Administration & Hardware.
- Excellent understanding of running Siebel on Linux systems.
- Good understanding of Siebel eComm vertical.
- Excellent knowledge in architecting complex Siebel environments.
- Experience in performing Zero Downtime Siebel Upgrades.
- Great experience in handling application and database related performance issues.
- Great understanding of Goldengate synchronization process. Active/Standby and Active/Active.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Databases (CBO).
- Deliver complex designs with a high degree of quality.
- Articulate clearly solutions to complex business problems involving multiple domain areas.
- Provide technical and functional guidance and direction to team members.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Great people management skills and experience of team leadership.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Experience in executing Disaster Recovery tests.
- Should be BE/BTech/ME/MTech qualified.