Required for Steel and cement plan expansion and new Plant Project Implementation. Drawing Office will maintain all records and control documents pertaining to project which will be referred as the progress is made in Civil and Mechanical sections.
- Responsible for management, preparation of transmittal of drawings, documents receipt and distribution at site.
- Responsible for drafting of drawings, layouts, drawing preparation, correction/modification in drawings in autocad as per modification requirements at site.
- Responsible for distribution of drawings Maintaining document, drawing and O&M manual library
- Allocating designs / drafting to juniors / Cad Operators
- Re-checking of drawings checked by the Design Engineers
- Guiding Design Engineers and Cad Operators in their assignments
- Maintaining check records Checking / Verification / Approval (Validation) as outlined in the Plan of Work.
- Maintaining design documents / input data till job closure
- Ensure timely completion of checking and releasing the drawings as per schedule.
- Ensure quality control and productivity Optimum utilization of software
- Assist Project Co-ordinator and HODs in preparing action plans and related project work
- Experience in preparing all layouts and structural designs.
- Conversant with latest tools for design including Auto cad, 3D.
Desired Candidate Profile
Software experience in Auto Cad and 3D
Project Management experience
Implementation of Drawings, Changes and control documents
Maintain relationship and fulfil requirements timely
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, Instrumentation, Diploma - Civil, Engineering, Mechanical
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Other Engineering, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
HR Innovatia Consultants Pvt Ltd
HR Innovatia - One stop solution for
HR Resourcing, Consulting & Outsourcing jobs. We wish to create and manage
People resource of your organization with Innovativeness and state of the art
interventions to improve the processes, enhance performance levels and
unleash the potential to be competitive.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.