- Design and Approval of Design Calculations, Schematics, control philosophy Technical submittals , QAPs and Shop drawings for MEP system satisfying the functional and operational requirements of Client and also complying with the technical specifications as per the project schedule and priorities.
- Generate the design BOM and Material specifications for the MEP system based on drawings for procurement of materials and equipments. Provide technical assistance to SCM team for wetting technical offers from vendors.
- Cost optimisation through Value Engineering possibilities for the project.
- Preparation and approval of Variation statement, preparation of as built drawings. Engineering document control for project, support to erection and commissioning team.
- Reviewing DBR, Design Concepts & Technical Specifications
- Reviewing of Detailed Design Drawings, Calculations and specifications
- Coordinate the MEP works design and execution.
- Reviewing of Shop Drawings & Method Statements. Lead technical co-ordination meetings.
- Adherence to cost and time schedules with an eye on cost optimization and savings on budgeted cost and expediting work ahead of schedules.
- Reviewing FAT/SAT and accepting the materials for Installation.
- Provide necessary technical inputs to Contracts & Procurement department to finalize tender.
- Preparation of As built drawings and take sign off from client
Required Candidate profile
Ideal candidate should be BE(Elec) with min 5 years experience in Elec Design. Must have experience of UG Metro.Thorough Knowledge of Electrical (HT/LT) & ELV ,UPS, lighting systems
Knowledge of PHE , FF and DG systems.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Site Engineering
, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Electrical Engineer-Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent