• Accountable for overall responsibility of Car Parking Operations supervision at sites.
• Recruitment and Training of ground staff at work sites.
• Will oversee staff deployment and roster management for day to day parking operations.
• Maintain staff discipline and attendance.
• Maintain cash reconciliation and timely banking.
• Responsible for daily parking MIS reports and audit checks.
• Maintain site HRMIS/ Operation data and its accuracy.
• Handle customer service, queries and complaints.
• Manage issuance of RFID cards for monthly parking pass holders.
• Ensures compliance of agreed SLA and SOP standards at site.
• Conducts on the job training and recruitment of site staff.
• Ensure there are no accidents or incidents happening in designated parking area.
• Maintain healthy client relationship.
• Create excellent parking operations environment and ensure smooth day to day Parking operations at Sites.
• 03 to 05 years relevant Supervisory experience for candidates applying for Supervisor positions.
Candidate coming from Supervisory / Managerial positions from Retail/ Housekeeping/ Security Management/ Hotel / Service Industry and large format restaurant chains preferred.
For both these positions candidates should have good Computer/ IT Skills such as MS office and Email correspondence.
Should have good business communication skills both written and spoken English language and having knowledge of written/ spoken local language.
Should be a team player and have handled large teams directly.
Be a guide and mentor to his team and drive staff performance.
The ICS Group has diverse interests that include real estate, hospitality, asset management and financial services. ICS Realty is the Groups holding company for real estate businesses, apart from investments.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines and Terms and Conditions for more comprehensive information on this aspect.