The Developer is responsible for data management tasks including design, development, and technical administration in an AWS environment. Provides technical leadership on the formation of a brand-new/existing enterprise data lake and is responsible for maintaining technical specifications. This position requires a sharp focus on designing solutions to deliver effective data products. The role requires a solid understanding of data management concepts and practical knowledge on implementing cloud technology to address challenges related to data.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Involve in product functionality and provides guidelines and solutions on performance tuning techniques and industry best practices.
- Implement processes to extract, load and transform unstructured and structured data from the raw to the refined zone on the data lake.
- Understanding the existing environment and translating elements into new environmental requirements and planning tasks.
- The end goal is to build and maintain a data lake environment that is suitable for all kinds of analysis and reporting.
Required Candidate profileKey Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT with experience in Datawarehouse/Data lake and Analytics.
- 2+ Years Experience in designing, implementing a data warehouse/data lake.
- Experience in Data warehousing or similar analytic data experience.
- Experience in defining & implementing best practices, standards."
Qualification BE/B.Tech/ B.SC/ MSC/MCA/M.Tech
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
At Techno Facts, we strive to deliver technology and recruitment solutions that help our clients excel in their business.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.