We are looking for a highly motivated and talented JAVA Developer to engage in our next challenges which helps in monitoring & managing mission-critical SAP cloud products driving new and state-of-the-art industry standards and technical innovations. The developer will develop in Java & UI5 and work with tools like SPC and contribute towards lowering TCO.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Expertise on CORE JAVA Development
- Working in cross-functional team of talented and motivated colleagues, following agile methodologies and industry best practices.
- Strong database knowledge.
- Would be responsible for analyzing the requirement & play a key role in design and architecture changes.
- Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a good level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Strong programming, analytical and technical skills
- UI5 Knowledge is an added advantage
- Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
- Communication with customers, stakeholders and cooperation with other development teams.
- Focus on quality in all the deliverables and issue resolution.
- Follow SAP product standards applicable for your development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Object Orientated Programming Skills is mandatory.
- Strong programming skills in Java and Cloud Technologies
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Very good Knowledge of spoken and written English
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, flexible with ability to learn quickly and work with high integrity.
2 - 6 years of Software Development Experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.