PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES :
Cloud & Lifecycle Management (CLM) is recognized as one of the most essential topics to our product success and also as key differentiator in the market. As part of Cloud & Lifecycle Management, Software Logistics enables many key aspects in the lifecycle of a given product, such as system installation, update, upgrade, shipping corrections, service packs, functionality enhancements, and technical configuration of SAP systems. Our mission is to provide customers with high quality and easy-to-use tools and procedures, thus ensuring peak system operations at an overall low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
With Machine Learning becoming a norm of all SAP's S/4 applications, there needs to be a solution to enable the lifecycle management of Machine Learning. A new framework is being developed which ensures easy enablement and usage of Machine Learning across applications both On-Premise and Cloud.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented ABAP and UI5 Developer , joining the LM4ML Team, who can contribute and drive varied topics and thus helping us in building innovations and enabling easy consumption of ABAP deliverables as also S4 ML Use cases.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS :
- Working in a cross-functional team of talented, supportive, and motivated colleagues, following agile methodologies and industry best practices.
- Work on the assigned backlogs and deliver on time, scope and quality and deliver tasks to completion.
- Build a strong working relationship with the PO and team. Requires intensive communication with PO and team.
- Investigate and drive solutions for problems.
- Handle customer/internal issues with speed & provide solutions with top quality.
- Focus on quality - unit, functional, integration testing, etc.
- Follow SAP product standards applicable for your development
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
Required Candidate profile
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong ABAP and UI5 technical background and willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
- Willingness to explore new areas including ML, SCP etc.
- Passionate about his/her work, self- motivated and results-oriented
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills across different functional roles and locations.
- Proven ability to work in a distributed setup
- Good understanding of the agile and lean software development process
- Very good Knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent Object Orientated Programming Skills is mandatory
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Work with high integrity
3-6 years of IT experience
Experience in handling developments across different teams.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.