PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES .
The PI Dev Ops team in SAP Labs India is part of the global PNI technology team, which has colleagues working out of SAP offices in India, Germany and Bulgaria. The common objective of the teams is to safeguard SAP Maintenance revenues and deliver on the value proposition of SAP's premium support offerings like SAP Enterprise Support and SAP MaxAttention, in addition to those of SAP Standard Support and Customer Specific maintenance.
The PI Team in Bangalore is responsible for a wide range of topics like PI Connectivity, ESR, Adaptors, Mapping and Directory. The primary objective is to establish you as an expert who would act as the last line of defense for SAP. You will have to build up excellent product know-how of the PI Connectivity and Enterprise Services Repository (ESR) as well as expertise in Java.
- Provide a high quality of support to SAP Customers by gaining deep product expertise on various PI area.
- Resolve customer messages at the Development Support level for the releases owned by the team.
- Ensure high quality of corrections and Support Packages.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of support activities.
- Take KT of new topics / code-lines (related to PI) from Development team.
- Contribute to newer developments in PI.
Required Candidate profile
We are looking for colleagues who have willingness to work in a maintenance role, have good analytical and problem-solving skills, are team players, have ability to work under pressure, know how to handle critical customer situations and those who are high on performance and Learning orientation. Since the team continuously takes over new products/releases from development, you will continuously learn new functionality and technology.
BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA with a minimum of 70%.
- High Proficiency in Java/J2EE/Web Technologies
- Knowledge of development on Eclipse is an added advantage
- Knowledge in spring-boot will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Web UI, Java Script and HTML is an added advantage
4 to 6 years of work Experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.