Looking for a highly energized, self-sufficient, disciplined development manager with a strong PASSION for technology to work in an agile team of like-minded highly skilled and talented individuals to help drive and communicate our vision and maintain high-quality support to enable a consistent, high quality experience to our end users. Manage multiple teams that encapsulate the global engineering operations practice.
The Development Manager will report to the Director.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Full Familiarity of full PDLC/SDLC essential. Should have used agile development methodologies like Scrum. Should have held accountabilities for combined engineering teams that include development and QA.
* Advanced exposure of Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing Approaches, and some familiarity of CD techniques
* Exposure to Cloud development, containerization, and Kubernetes
* Drive to improve quality through Development Methodologies such as TDD & ATDD
* Experience in solutions architecture and system integration.
* Experience in functional and technical leadership.
* Will involve People and Project Management.
* Excellent Java EE programming skills
* Minimum 4 year of experience in software development
* Experience with design patterns and SOLID design principles
* Should have grown through the ranks as programmer, tech lead
* Should have managed product engineering teams.
* Sound understanding of theories and practices in a holistic manner
* In-depth understanding of how own area integrates within the larger function and awareness of competition and market
* Take overall responsibility of a product (Development, Quality Assurance, Support)
* Responsible for capability development and training plans for the team members
* Report status and prepare short term/long term planning
* Resolve product and project related issues at higher levels
* Take care of hardware and other resource management
* Responsible for people management, capacity planning
* Conduct Project plan review, milestone tracking, risk management
* Facilitate/Monitor review of the functional/design specification
* Ensure process adherence and process improvements in the development cycle
* Responsible for team building and motivation of the team for technical excellence and growth
* Take judgment based on advanced analytical thoughts
* Strong problem-solving skills, mastery of data structures and algorithms, OS, and the ability to think outside the box
* Strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, independent and with ability to come up with solutions to complex problems
* Passion for software quality, delivering high scale services and achieving engineering excellence
* Strong understanding of issues related to large-scale distributed computing and the ability to take a broad view of the system as a whole
JOB & REQUIREMENT
* 12-15 years of hands-on experience, with minimum 5 years in product development environment.
* Fulltime Bachelor and/or Master degree in engineering (or MCA) with a minimum of 60% grade.
* The ability to work independently and in small teams, partner effectively cross-group, and manage multiple priorities and deliverables concurrently.
* Demonstrated ability and experience in the entire product development cycle: from design, implementation, and debugging, to shipping and maintenance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Practice Head / Practice Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Diebold Nixdorf India Private Limited
Diebold Nixdorf is the world leader in providing integrated self service solutions with expertise in providing superior security systems and services.
Diebold Nixdorf was founded when Diebold Inc. merged with Germany's Wincor Nixdorf in 2016. Diebold Nixdorf is A NYSE listed (DBD) American financial self-service, security and services corporation internationally engaged primarily in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs), electronic and physical security products (including vaults and currency processing systems), software and related services for global financial and commercial markets. Currently headquartered in the Akron-Canton area with facilities in nearby Green, in 1921 Diebold sold the world's largest commercial bank vault to Detroit National Bank. Diebold has since branched into diverse markets, and is currently the largest provider of ATMs in the United States.
Diebold Nixdorf employs more than 24,000 employees in more than 90 countries across the world.
With its network of 68 offices throughout India, Diebold Nixdorf services the largest installed base of ATMs in India.
Diebold Nixdorf India solutions:
Diebold markets, sells, and services a broad range of products and solutions, manufactured by Diebold Incorporated including
Automated Teller Machines and Cash Dispensers, Cash Recycling Systems, Non cash Self Service Systems,Electronic and Physical security equipment etc.;
Diebold Nixdorf Customers
We provide products and services to more than 80 Banks in India which include prestigious names such as State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, UTI Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Global Trust Bank, Centurion Bank, Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Allahabad Bank, etc.
You can visit us at www.diebold.com
Recruiter Name:Diebold Nixdorf
Contact Company:Diebold Nixdorf India Private Limited