- Roles & Responsibilities
- DevOps Engineer works closely with Engineering, Cloud Operations and other teams to understand requirements that drive the analysis, and design of high-quality technical solutions.
- They are responsible for the design and implementation of solutions build, release, and deployment and configuration activities.
- Other responsibilities include gathering requirements, prototyping, updating solutions, triaging and fixing operational issues.
- Must be able to adapt to change: Tools, services or business requirements
- Strong skills in bash.
- Experience with container orchestration tools like ECS, Nomad, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Terraform on AWS.
- Experience with docker.
- Experience with continuous deployment workflows.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Strong Sys Admin skills in Linux.
- Experience working with multi-org development teams and coordination between cloud-ops and development.
- Automation tools like Salt, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Awareness of security issues and secure coding practices.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Druva Data Solutions Private Limited
Headquartered at Sunnyvale-California, we are present across 6 locations in US Asia, Europe, Australia serving more than 3000 customers.
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA ,PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc.
We invite you to be a part of the Pune team - hosting one of its world class facilities our employees enjoy attractive HR benefits and wholesome recreations facility along with a great career opportunity ! Listed are the career opportunities : http:// www.druva.com/about/careers/
Contact Company:Druva Data Solutions Private Limited