- Own all the existing cloud infrastructure (AWS - EC2, RDS, Elasticache and much more, GCP, Azure)
- Implement pipelines to automate deployment and scaling
- Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs & technical support
- Available 24x7 for any production issues (Site Reliability)
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Implement security philosophies to build a bulletproof system
- Review, monitoring and set up alerts for all the various services
- Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or relevant field
- 3+ years work experience as a DevOps Implementation Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Sound knowledge of Linux, Linux containers and deployment methodologies. Prior coding knowledge is a plus.
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, Route53 and others)
- Experience in web server & application server configurations (Nginx/Apache/Django/Tomcat) for dynamic web applications
- Single Point Of Contact for site reliability and uptime maintenance
- Inquisitive nature & Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
- Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus)
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL databases and NoSQL is a plus
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (high five on python and/or shell)
- Ability to work with automated deployment scripts in Ansible/Puppet/Chef etc.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
We are a group of determined and passionate people committed towards shaping the conversational AI space! Started in 2013, way before chatbots became popular, Haptik was born out of a belief that chat and messaging will rule the 21st century smartphone world. Conversational User Interface (CUI) is the most significant shift in interfaces since the change from command line to GUI. With Artificial Intelligence and chatbots exploding today, this belief only gets stronger.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.