The Oracle CNE provides the Micro-Services Platform (MSP), Operations Stack (OST), CN DBaaS service and Software Delivery as a Service (SDaaS) to support high margin, highly elastic, and highly available Software as a Service (SaaS) applications into Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The team is responsible for the development and verification of a highly available, scalable, stack to satisfy the needs of our Oracle Global Business Unit (GBU) partners
The candidate will support the Oracle Cloud for Industry CNE Cloud Operations Stack by contributing to the full development and test automation of domain agnostic services developed for our Oracle CNE SaaS microservice applications.
Candidate will responsible for:
Planning, designing, coding, and automating testing of new Oracle CNE services for our GBU Oracle Cloud SaaS applications
Authoring documentation on assigned work
Developing automated testing for all new functionality
Candidate should have strong problem solving capabilities and the ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.ãThe Candidate should have exposure to fundamentals in systems administration, networking, and virtualization. The Candidate will get hands-on experience developing software and automated tests in various languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge/skill in the following areas:
- RedHat LINUX (Good knowledge of system level, creating RPMs, build, Makefile)
- Object-Oriented Design Techniques
- Python scripting on Linux
- Good knowledge of virtualization environments (Any of these VMWare, OpenStack, ESX, etc..)
- A passion for learning multiple disciplinary computer technologies Demonstrated interest in software development
- Ability to learn quickly, takes direction, and prioritizes multiple tasks
- Technical problem solving capabilities and the ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- A fundamental understanding of the Linux operating system, including operation of SSH, Telnet, FTP, and general shell functions (ps, df, cp, rm, scp, etc).
- Agile software development
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, BASH and TCL / Expect
- Open source development
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts, cloud, orchestration and automated configuration management
- Concept/ working knowledge of Kubernetes/ Containers/ 3rd Log Monitoring stack (ELK)
Summary of Qualifications:
B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering or Engineering in ECE/ Electrical or similar with 4 to 10 years of work experience and strong work ethic, and high integrity.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time