We are looking for DevOps Leads/Architects highly skilled in automating software development lifecycle with proven credentials in solving complex technical problems. Ideal candidates should be able to assess, define, design, implement and transform DevOps initiatives for Accenture and/or its clients. The role is expected to have a deep understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, Application Lifecycle Management, Automation & hands on DevOps practices of Software Configuration Management, Continuous Everything (Integration, Delivery, Deployment, Testing, Monitoring), Everything as Code etc.
Skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system integrations.
- Strong architectural background in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenShift etc.
- Experience in writing any two of scripting - Shell, Python, PowerShell, Ruby etc.
- Experienced in DevOps tools like JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Nexus, Docker, SonarQube, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Mesos etc.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of offerings like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS etc.
- Experience in building a DevOps culture into distributed teams Dev & Ops teams.
- Experience in 2-tier / 3-tier security architecture for infrastructure, application and data layers would be a plus.
- Decision-making & analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We also welcome your diversity in:
- Programming and Automation abilities.
- Certifications/Patents on upcoming/New Gen technologies, Cloud Platforms, Containerization technologies.
- Knowledge of legacy applications.
- Contributions to open source community.