MES/MOM Understanding: Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical requirements
*Coordinate and lead design initiatives and reviews with developers
*Translate selected designs into detailed tasks, dependencies, and estimates
*Coordinate and lead code reviews
*Manage project schedules and provide technical leadership and mentoring to support developers
*Monitor, encourages and enhances best practices in development and methodology
*Communicate and enforce coding standards
*Assume hands-on ownership for the most pressing technical tasks and issues
*Responsible for build generation and implementation
*Impact analysis and successful implementation and configuration of the system Experience includes the development of GUI, Workflows, Phase, Equipment management, Equipment management with run-time properties, Labels and Reports using Jasper reports, Use-cases, Flexible state model, EIG transaction, LIMS integration and Data Migration used in MES solutions
* Deployment experience with plant floor/Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions (e.g. Rockwell ProPack Data, Werum PAS-X, POMS) is a must.
* Software experienceare helpful. Also, Experience with .NET technologies preferred
* Knowledge of FDA, EU, and global GMP's including Good Automated Manufacturing Practices, 21 CFR Part 11, and EU cGMP Annex 11. Relevant Quality education or training within ISO 9001 and cGMP is highly preferred.
* The MES Engineer will also act as the primary contact for Regulatory Compliance internal and external audits.
* Experience integrating ANSI/ISA-88 and ANSI/ISA-95 standards where the MES is integrated into the Batch Execution System (BES)