1. Designation: Brand Executive
Industry: Pharma / Life Science / Biotech / Diagnostic / Healthcare
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1-3 years
- Content Management - Generate and publish content for press releases, blogs, website, use-cases, emails, newsletters, webinars and other supporting collaterals like presentations, videos, info graphics and banners. Identify websites / portals for content publishing opportunities.
- Social Media Marketing - Plan, track and execute campaigns on various social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Blog Instagram, Pinterest, Wikipedia, Contest and Campaign management.
- SEM - Identify keywords, create, publish and track ads on Google, GDN and other social networks.
- Website Management - Generate content, page designs, creatives like images, gifs and update the website with every product / service and other regular updates.
- Events - Plan and Organize online/off-line events such as mother care forums, webinars & in-house events, live feeds and chats.
- Audio-visual Collaterals - Generate story boards, scripts, record, edit product related videos.
- Direct Marketing - Plan and Execute email, sms and whatsapp campaigns for events, customer engagement, product releases & newsletters.
- SEO - To create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Digital Advertising: Identifying and publishing product relevant content on various digital platform, online tie-ups with relevant websites, digital co-branding and cross promotions. Identify online selling opportunities and implement.
- Ensure budgets are allocated wisely in order to get maximum lead generation and visibility. Report to be generated on daily / weekly / monthly basis to measure ROI and performance of initiatives.
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary.
2. Digital Marketing Interns
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Candidate profile
- Should have relevant experience in Digital marketing
- tech savy
- excellent written and verbal communication
Perks and Benefits For interns : Paid internship and letter of recommendation
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Industry: Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role:Client Servicing Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
View Contact Details
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Driven by passion, strong business ethics and commitment, Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd was established with a Vision to become the world's largest stem cell based tissue and organ development factory. Today, Regrow is India's leading biotech company pioneering in the field of regenerative medicine having built a platform technology for cell based products.
Regrow Biosciences has also been immensely successful in establishing premium cord blood stem cell bank; Biocellâ¢ (formerly known as Babycellâ¢) with patronage of more than 47000 happy parents.
Proud to Applaud
* India's First Cell Therapy Product(s) approved by CDSCO, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI.
* India's First Biotechnology company to offer its cell based product(s) to more than 1000 patients.
* India's First biotech company to register & patent its Innovative Cell Therapy Product(s) across several key geographies.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.