- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Coordinate with designer and creates & manage engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Required Candidate profile
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:PPC /Pay Per Click Specialist
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
DB Corp Ltd.
From a humble beginning of one Hindi Edition from Bhopal in 1958, the Dainik Bhaskar Group today has grown to become India's Largest Newspaper Group Ã¢â¬" with its flagship Hindi daily newspaper - Dainik Bhaskar, Gujarati daily - Divya Bhaskar, Marathi daily - Divya Marathi and English daily - DNA, it covers 13 States with 65 Editions in 4 Languages. In addition to these, it also publishes Business Bhaskar, DB Star and Magazines like Aha! Zindagi, Bal Bhaskar, Young Bhaskar and Lakshya.
Dainik Bhaskar Group also includes MY FM (FM Radio channel in 17 Cities across 7 States ) & IMCL (Digital Media). The diversified group also has a strong presence in other sectors like Power Generation & Distribution, Textile, Malls & Hotel, Real Estate & Printing.
MyFM Ã¢â¬" 94.3 Jiyo Dil Se, is the 4th largest radio network in India. Currently operational in 17 cities across 7 states in India, MyFM concentrates on music, talk shows and other entertainment oriented programmes that offer significant interaction with the listeners thereby engaging a rapidly increasing audience base.
IMCL Ã¢â¬" I Media Corp Ltd. is the digital arm of Dainik Bhaskar Group, which is responsible for building the digital reach for the group and in the process has been successfully able to build the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s largest Hindi and Gujarati news websites Ã¢â¬" dainikbhaskar.com and divyabhaskar.com and also launched IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s first English News website Ã¢â¬" dailybhaskar.in, and Marathi news website Ã¢â¬" divyamarathi.com. All these websites made a record of over 240 million page views (hits) in one month in July 2012, and the traffic is on the upswing only.
Diligent Power Ã¢â¬" It is a Dainik Bhaskar Group company, setting up two thermal power plants Ã¢â¬" 1200 MW in Chhattisgarh and 1300 MW in Madhya Pradesh.
Textile Ã¢â¬" In 1996, the Dainik Bhaskar Group further diversified its portfolio by venturing into textiles sector by setting up a spinning unit at Mandideep, near Bhopal in M.P. Presently, the spinning capacity is 17500 TPA and the Denim capacity is 440 lacs meters P.A.
Mall, Multiplexes and Hotel Ã¢â¬" Ã¢â¬ÅDB City MallÃ¢â¬Â is central IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s biggest mall with 13.5 lac square feet of built up area. It has a 6-screen multiplex by Fun Cinemas. It also houses a 4 star business hotel Ã¢â¬" Courtyard Marriott and 1 Lac square feet of corporate office space.
MP Printers Ã¢â¬" Started in 1989, it is one of the largest commercial printing units of northern India. With huge investments being made into MPP, it has become the most preferred printing company among major print buyers due to its advanced technology and fast turn-around time.
Real Estate - The Group is setting up the first of integrated malls, multiplexes and hotels on 5.90 acres of land in the heart of the Bhopal city with a gross lettable area of approx 10,50,000 sq. ft. including 6 multiplexes. The Group is planning to develop UPTOWN APOLLO - an integrated residential township on 32 acres of land in Indore. Also on the planning stage is to develop an integrated Commercial and residential complex on land bank of 36,65,000 sq. ft. (market value more than Rs.500 Cr.) at places like Ahmedabad, Noida and Indore. Dainik Bhaskar Group is also planning to set up a world-class SEZ at Indore in the area of approx. 10,000 acres, in partnership with the Madhya Pradesh Government.
Recruiter Name:Khushboo Jiyani
Contact Company:DB Corp Ltd.