About the Organization
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands , the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics , as well as in consumer health . Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2018 sales of EUR 18.1 billion and employs approximately 77,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Health Care and Personal Health . Philips has strong Brand Equity and recognized amongst most Innovative Companies globally growing better than industry and gaining market shares across categories.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job location: Gurgaon
Reports to: Head - Digital Marketing
You are responsible for
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Develop Digital approach and plans for Health Care business of Philips, executing campaigns for B2B audience.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns leveraging Search, Social media, Influencer Marketing, Display, OTT/video marketing, CRM, Content Marketing, event amplification, Ecommerce, etailers etc. Recommend budgets and plan for given business or marketing objective.
- Develop and manage the Search marketing strategy, SEO / SEM. Gather search trends, study audience behavior to find out insights on the category, target audience and demand. Search Engine Optimization of the website to increase organic traffic.
- Optimize the website and content with vendors for better rankings. Prepare annual website content calendar and collaborate with business stakeholders for execution. Develop content marketing plan and execute.
- Manage Philips ecommerce stores to enhance Direct to Customers / business propositions. Create a business plan and collaborate with stakeholders to increase revenues from the stores.
- Populate content and images on the website basis new launches, creating landing pages for new campaigns events and developing mailer campaigns for Customer relationship management etc.
- Social Listening and monitoring, Social media calendar development. Amplify B2B events and leverage KOL relationship on Digital.
- Familiarity with CRM(Customer Relationship Management) systems /marketingautomation tools like Eloqua, SFDC and execute Email Campaign Management
- Measure performance and ROI ofdigitalmarketingefforts using a variety of analytics tools (Omniture, Salesforce, Google Analytics, social listening tools etc.). Digital Lead management E2E tracking to find Opportunities and conversions from leads generated on Digital.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and conversions/leads to measure performance. Monitor the trends and provide regular internal reports. Propose optimization steps.
- 6-7 years of hands on digital marketing experience with strong technical knowledge. Experience in B2B and Healthcare industry will be given preference
- Preferably MBA with experience in Healthcare industry and B2B environment
- Strong Communication and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Marketing
, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent