Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
Excellent working knowledge of PPC is a must.
- Advise key stakeholders and drive global client success based on most important business drivers.
- Effectively present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Communicate confidently and proactively with customers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously in a 24/5 environment.
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Become an expert in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize online businesses.
- Desire and willingness to test, embrace and encourage new technologies, product offerings and marketing channels
- Provide client recommendations to include: search engine marketing, display remarketing, biddable ad exchange media, social media advertising, mobile, social, creative, and analytics
- Define clients' business needs and identify areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue
- Provide leadership in the development of client strategies and presentations
- Contribute to company initiatives, processes and roll-outs
- Business Reporting
- Creative & Display optimization
- Budget confirmation and benefit simulation curves
- Pre-launch builds along with Domain blocking
- Campaign builds and audits
Shift Timings:- 7 pm to 4 am
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Specialist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Campaign builds
- Campaign optimization (keyword optimization, search term reporting, keyword expansion, GDN/Content campaigns, site link optimization, ad copy optimization, etc.)
- Testing methods such as landing page tests and ad copy tests.
- Campaign analysis (time targeting, latency analysis, attribution analysis, geo reporting, etc)
- Experience in or ability to learn strong technical understanding of how search tracking works :
- a) Including the testing of tracking tags
- b) A basic understanding of how de-duping with other technologies such as Google Analytics, Atlas and DFA works
- c) Quick adoption of using new technologies, ideally with experience in using technologies such as Google AdWords, Adobe Search Center, Kenshoo or Marin
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. More specifically, it will be important to have in depth knowledge on the following Excel features (but not limited to) :
- Vlookups, basic formulas like sum, sumif, iferror, etc.
- Pivot Tables and Graphs
- 5 years experience working with business intelligence systems and/or web analytic platforms.
Certifications & Licenses:-
- Digital Marketing Fundamental
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- MS Office
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
DIN Engineering Services LLP
DIN Engineering Services offers World-Class, Multi-Platform, Multi-Discipline Engineering Design/Drafting and IT/ITes Staffing Services to its global clientele.
This position is for ADOBE INDIA and would be based in NOIDA.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.