Digital Marketing Specialist - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
Digital Marketing Specialist-Amazon Ads
Purpose of this position:
- To create & implement programmatic campaigns for Medlife private brand products
- Reporting, dashboarding, performance review and optimization of all such campaigns
- Should be well-versed with fundamentals of online marketing, setting digital marketing campaigns from scratch in Amazon Ads.
- Should be able to perform customer-target research, channel-audience research, keyword research, Ad copy writing, & landing page optimization
- Good analytical skills with an ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Candidate should be good in written and verbal English communication to be able to interact & coordinate with internal & external teams
- Good hands on MS Excel, Google analytics and similar tools that aid in analysis and reporting
- To research on DSP, DMP for Medlife & finding suitable tools, platforms, vendors for launching Medlife's Campaign in this channel
- To optimise this channel by testing various campaign ideas, reporting & dashboarding results for taking quicker decisions
- To scale up this channel at good ROI for business and making it top contributor in revenue for Medlife
- Increased Revenue from this channel.
- ROI is as per business requirement
- ROI from individual campaigns is tracked, maintained and improved
- Ensure repeat rate from this channel is as per business requirements
- Any UG, PG.
- Good to have MBA but not mandatory.
Experience in Industry:
- Experience in start-ups, small teams required
- Experience in marketing team required
- Experience in health & wellness industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience to start content properties from scratch & take them to a decent level is required
- Understanding of metrics like conversion rate, visits, click through rate required.
Experience on Tools:
- Proficiency on Google-analytics to understand metrics of conversions & click through rates.
- Passion for Customer satisfaction.
- Fanaticism for quality.
- Good Grasp on content & concepts of customer psychology for marketing
- Working understanding of digital marketing.
- Comfortable with lots of data analysis and data driven decision making.-
- Comfortable in coordinating with Vendors, Programmers, business teams & Content Writers regarding changes required in the sites
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results within their respective functions
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
A Leading Client of Catalyst
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.