You should have a point of view and understanding of build vs. buy, performance considerations, hosting, business intelligence, reporting & analytics. Ideally, you have experience in integrating data with marketing scenarios like segmentation, targeting, consumer 360 view, etc.
What are we looking for in you?
- Provide inputs to define and execute strategic roadmap for enterprise data architecture by identifying the current landscape and future business goals
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on implementation role in the areas of data techniques including data access, integration, modeling, visualization, mining, design and implementation
- Lead a globally distributed team to deliver high quality solutions. Manage functional & non-functional scope and quality
- Help establish standard data practices like governance and address other non-functional issues like data security, privacy and quality
- Help establish best practice like standards and guidelines for design & development, deployment, support and analytics and mining
- Help establish best practice in acquiring, storing and analyzing structured, semi-structured and un-structured data from the enterprise and outside like social
- Come up with analytics solutions based on the business goals and appropriate data visualization to support the goals
- Manage and provide technical leadership to large data programs or multiple programs implementation based on the requirement using agile technologies
- Define and drive key transformational programs like customer 360 degree view for the clients
- Functional understanding related to digital marketing & customer experience solution blocks, Master data Management (MDM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Campaign Management, Tag Management, Media Buying, Optimizations, Recommendations & Targeting, DMP, and DSP.
- Understanding Digital data sources such as Open source data (ex: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.), Web log Data (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics), 3rd party paid data (ex: Acxiom, ACNielsen etc.) and business application data (CRM, Ecommerce etc.)
- Run workshops with clients and align client stakeholders to optimal solutions
Do you have the following?
- 15+ years of experience within the field of data engineering
- Excellent understanding of data technologies landscape
- Well versed with pros and cons of various database technologies like Relational, NO SQL, MPP, Columnar databases
- Well versed with Software as a service, Platform as a service and Infrastructure as a service concepts and can drive clients to a decision
- Expert in multi-dimensional modeling like start schema, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models
- Expert in one or more ETL, BI, Analytics and advanced visualization technologies
- Expert in in Hadoop eco-system with one or more distribution like Cloudera and HortonWorks
- Expert in agile development with CI / CD pipeline with data projects
- Knowledge in computation frameworks like Storm and Spark
- Knowledge in cloud and social media technologies and integrations
- Expert in master data management and building customer 360 degree views
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills verbal, written and visual presentations
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills
- Multi geo experience and distributed delivery experience in large programs
- Business Knowledge: Data driven marketing experience would be a plus
Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.