The role is to not only be a trusted advisor to our clients for driving the next generation innovation in applied machine learning and statistical analysis, but also a leader in advancing the group's capabilities into the future As part of the team, you will be responsible for leading teams that create data driven solutions that at the core are driven by relevant learning algorithms. In this role you will educate internal and external teams on conceptual models for problem solving in the machine learning realm and help translate goals and objectives into data driven solutions. You will enjoy working with some of the most diverse data sets in the world, cutting edge technology, and the ability to see your insights turned into real business results on a regular basis
Do you have the following?
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative or computational field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- 8+ years in the field of applying methods in statistical learning in developing data driven solutions preferably in the eCommerce and Adtech domain.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various approaches in regression, classification, and cluster analysis.
- Must have experience in statistical programming in R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB or Python.
- Passionate about turning data into actionable insights
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, compile and interpret results
What will be required of you?
- Design and implement high performance and robust analytical models in support of product and project objectives.
- Research and bring innovations to develop next generation solutions in core functional areas related to digital marketing & customer experience solution blocks - Content and Commerce , AdTech, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Campaign Management.
- Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentorship in the field of data science in working with engineering and other cross functional teams
- Evolve the approach for the application of machine learning to existing program and project disciplines.
- Design controlled experiments to measure changes to new user experience.
- Segment customers and markets to improve targeting and messaging of product recommendations and offers.
- Direct research and evaluation for open source and vendor solutions in the analytics platforms space to guide solutions.
- Be responsible for solution and code quality including providing detailed and constructive design and code reviews.
- Help establish standards in machine learning and statistical analysis to ensure consistency in quality across projects and teams and identify relevant process efficiencies.