- Lead key transformation projects using Six Sigma, LEAN, innovation, and strategic planning tools and methodologies to drive business process excellence and deliver business results.
- Support the delivery and completion of High Impact Programs. Work closely with the business user to drive adoption, outlining the business value and overall financial benefit of standard technology and processes.
- Identify long-term opportunities, as well as, opportunities for immediate quick impacts.
- Work closely with a Senior Leadership team of Operations and Technology to drive solutions from a business capability, operations, and process standpoint.
- Implement process improvement disciplines to increase quality and improve delivery and create sustainable measurement and daily management systems to ensure continued success.
- Identify and streamline customer engagement processes; quantify and measure the impact of process improvement efforts and decrease costs with customers. Leverage initial success stories across the enterprise to drive adoption and awareness.
- Lead the identification of underserved and overserved customer needs using the Job-to-be-Done and other proven frameworks.
- Coach, mentor and train the team in the philosophy, methods, and tools of process improvement to increase the organizational capability to respond to problems.
- Guide process owners to establish monitoring programs
- Develop, implement and maintain a process to aggregate risk events and issues across business functions, identifying and analyzing themes, trends and control gaps
- Build process improvement mindset across the company by delivering integrated training programs (rationalizing mix of Lean Six Sigma Green and Yellow Belt, change management, design thinking, performance measurement and other skills)
- Act as a coach to promote mindset change, providing training, coaching, facilitation, and expertise on processes and tools
- Develop a program to support data-driven, risk-based insights and management reporting to inform business decisions at senior, executive and Board levels
- Create a culture of risk awareness across the organization by developing and implementing communications and training strategies to drive a strong control environment and accountability for risk management
- Prepare ORM updates for the Audit Committee, Board and the Risk Management Committee, as needed
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO, Research, Analytics
Functional Area: Top Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
hCapital Executive Search
12 - 22 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Operational Excellence, Six Sigma, Lean, Program Management...
VITASTA CONSULTING PVT LTD
10 - 20 yrs Navi Mumbai
Keyskills: Service delivery, Audit, Six Sigma, lean, Service Excellence...
Garrett Advancing Motion
10 - 20 yrs Pune
Keyskills: Training, Six Sigma, Green Belt, Project Management, Continuous Improvement...
Antrors HR Solutions
10 - 14 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Six Sigma, Lean, Transformation, Project Management, Change Delivery...
First Call HR Resource
15 - 25 yrs Bengaluru, Delhi NCR
Keyskills: Payments Processing, Transformation, Process Re - engineering, BPR...
Search Light Consultants
7 - 12 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Digital Transformation, Six Sigma Transformation, lean transformation
Naukri Premium - Employer Services
9 - 14 yrs Pune
Keyskills: Training, Kaizen, Use Cases, Continuous Improvement, Data Analysis...
V- Konnect Associates
5 - 10 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: quality initiatives, project management, business excellence...