Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements (Training will be provided)
- Development: Work alongside product architects and senior developers to build (design, develop, test) new features for Vital Objects. Deliver thoroughly tested and functional code.
- Design: Working with team members, understand business requirements and participate in software design.
- Research: Work with development team in the implementation of new technologies and components. Find new solutions to help solve problems new and old.
- Debugging: Work on production issues as required.
- Provide accurate estimates of work effort and be accountable to those estimates
Who you are
- Strong understanding of OOPs fundamentals. (Must)
- Hands on experience with any server-side web frameworks: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Web API.
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- React/AngularJS, Grunt/Gulp/webpack, REST API, MS SQL would be an asset.
- Experience with Git or similar source-control.
- For Trainees except first skill, rest are optional and will be trained.
Some of benefits working with us
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Interested in staying current by applying new technologies.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas.
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with high quality, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members.
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology!
- Best hardware money can buy.
- Visual Studio Enterprise MSDN Subscription and Microsoft Azure credits each month to try and learn Microsoft Azure services.
- Fortnightly sessions by colleges on bleeding edge technologies.
- Modern spacious open office with flexible seating arrangement.
- Lively work environment with play area to blow off steam with a game of table tennis.
- Of Course, work environment is amazing, so are the projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
We are a software company with enthusiastic, open minded and focused community of individuals. We try to come up with innovative and groundbreaking ideas to solve our clientsÂ’ most notorious challenges, all while seeking to radically change the IT industry and create positive social change with agile as core part.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.