A summary of the purpose this position must fulfill.
Mylan is seeking experienced .Net Developer to develop, configure and implementation of enhancements to .Net systems worldwide based on defined requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must satisfactorily perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
1. Technical requirements definition / elaboration for web, social and mobile related projects
2. Design, development, maintenance and management of web / mobile and social assets and platforms
3. Ensuring compliance with development standard and Quality Assurance and bug fix
4. Assist with customer support issues and/or other assigned tasks as required
5. Ability and experience to work in a global enterprise with globally distributed teams and stakeholders
The qualifications listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in web development, using industry leading content management system, and responsive development.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. 8+ years of experience in .Net with C#
2. Experience using .NET 4.5+
3. Experience in developing ASP.NET applications in MVC Framework is must.
4. Experience in Angular JS Framework.
5. Experience in Entity Framework and SQL Server is must.
6. Proficient at website technical design and web client-side interaction including HTTP, cookies, session management, redirects and cross domain technologies, Microsoft TFS
7. Proficient knowledge in TFS to check in and check out the code.
HTML5, Objective C, CSS, IIS Window, XML, Web Services/WCF, and related technologies
9. Database design including indexes and data integrity
10. Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
11. Experience in client-side framework like jQuery
12. Familiarity with DevExpress. Experience in DevExpress is preferred.
13. Familiarity with Web API
14. Command of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and web performance and optimization
Bachelor\'s degree (or equivalent)
7+ years of work experience in .net. Experience in MVC framework.
Ability to read and interpret general business documents. Ability to write routine reports and general
business correspondence. Ability to work with peers and communicate basic concepts.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that
require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed
procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
Sitting at a desk or table. May be required to stand; walk; stoop; bend; kneel; and climb steps. May require
use of hands and use of arms. Light lifting requirements. Periodic travel may be required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mylan Laboratories Limited
We have one of the broadest and most diverse portfolios, with more than 7,500 marketed products that include prescription generic and brand-name medicines, and consumer healthcare products. Our healthcare services help patients to access products and adhere to medication regimens to help promote better health outcomes.
We now offer products in more than 165 countries and territories. And depending on the market, our products are distributed through retail channels, by healthcare professionals or in institutional settings.
We have a strong track record of developing new products, particularly complex and difficult-to-formulate medicines. Our approximately 50 plants around the world manufacture tens of billions of doses of medicine annually, and each site adheres to stringent quality standards, regardless of location.
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce, each member of which is a passionate supporter of our cause to deliver better health for a better world.
Recruiter Name:Mylan HR Team
Contact Company:Mylan Laboratories Limited