- Design implement and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC , WCF , SQL Server, Windows Forms, Web API /Rest API)
- Candidates should have the ability to train and work along with development teams to ensure timelines and quality deliveries.
- Lead project estimations, system architecture and performance engineering of projects
- Support software engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice and code reviews.
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be performance tested, and passes quality requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate needs to have more than 3+ years of experience with IT industry.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in designing and developing applications on the .NET platform.
- More than 2+ year of experience with MVC , WCF framework is needed.
- Experience in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions based on/customizing ASP.Net 4.0 / MVC and above.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server programming.
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, Entity Framework and REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS/SVN/Git).
- Proficient understanding of build/release management processes.
- Must have experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Must have some experience developing Windows-based applications.
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
VUPADHI TECHNO SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Vupadhi Techno Services is an ISO 27001: 2013 certified System Integrator with Core Competency in Design and Development of state of the art E-Governance & E -Procurement Domain software. Currently, we are the Lead Implementation Authority for Design, Development, Integration, Data Migration, and Implementation & Maintenance of the state-of-the-art E-Procurement and E-Auction System for both the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.