Responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of enhancements to custom web applications in the managed care order-to-cash applications. To be successful in this role, a candidate must be proficient in SQL, ASP.NET, and the complete command of the Microsoft web development stack. Responsibilities will be approximately 70% development and 30% analysis and support. The ideal candidate:
- 5-8 years of advanced programming / web development experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Must be able to effectively communicate with business sponsors, users, business analysts, other programmers, and managers. Must have the ability to document procedures when necessary.
- Should have worked independently on complete end to end product development life cycles i.e. - understanding requirements, reverse engineering existing applications, proposing solutions , implementing code changes , testing and UAT support .
- Be able to handle changing priorities in demanding situations.
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Excel in a team environment (Agile)
- Ability to understand business concepts
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- 5 to 8 years of Object Oriented Programming experience using .Net/Visual Studio (ASP.Net, C#, MVC, DI, and ORMs).
- Experience with distributed or centralized source code repositories (GIT, TFS, SVN, etc.)
- XML Serialization/deserialization, traversing, and persisting .
- At least one year experience with SOAP UI
- 5+ years working with SQL Server/RDMS, writing medium to high complexity T-SQL queries, database design, database management, and ETL processes (SSIS)
- 5 to 8 years developing and consuming web services / WEB API / WCF. Familiarity with SOA.
- Experience working with Front-End technologies: HTML/HTML 5, CSS, JS/JQ, etc
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
Preferred skills :
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Classic ASP.
- Bachelor's degree in a programmer / web development with 5 -8 years of development experience. 10+ years of programming / web development experience in the order to cash applications w/o college degree.
- Experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of development, database development, testing, and integration methodologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time