Partner Integration Manager
Medline is America's largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 550,000 medical products, encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. With 30+ manufacturing facilities and 50+ distribution centers worldwide, Medline posted $11.7 billion revenue in 2018.
A direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and yet profitable company.
Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability.
Chance to work along with brightest minds in the industry.
Exposure to cutting edge technology and solutions.
First-rate compensation and benefits package.
Strong customer focus and service oriented culture.
Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment.
Medline India is looking for Partner Integration Manager with deep technical and functional expertise in EDI Integration. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid educational background and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization with a roll-up your sleeves attitude.
Job responsibilities of the position include:-
1. Manage day to day activities of Partner Integration India Team.
2. Enables the team to work with Medlines customers and vendors to enable data integration across the Order2Cash and Procure2Pay areas.
3. Provides technical expertise and support for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and other Business-to-Business communications.
4. Understands cross-team impacts and is able to guide the team on integration solutions for new projects and enhancements.
5. Guide the team on testing, implementing and maintaining B2B transactions, developing and maintaining trading partner definitions utilizing B2B translation software tools.
6. Accountable for meeting delivery expectations for the team time and quality.
7. Enable the teams to elicit and transform business Requirements to technical design and coding.
8. Ability to mentor the team, help with designs and processes, conduct reviews.
9. Has worked in high response environment and is able to steer the team to do quick resolution of issues and ensure High system availability to business.
10. Responsible for team management, performance management & development.
Skills / Experience:
1. 10+ years of IT experience in EDI Integration including 2+ years in managing teams.
2. Should be well versed with common EDI X12 transactions, mapping, end-to-end testing, practices, and procedures within the field.
3. Should have worked extensively on standards, mapping, integration methods, practices, and procedures within the field.
4. Experience working with the platforms like Seeburger (BIS) or IBM Sterling Gentran or Sterling Integrator (SI) with hands on mapping and configuration in detail.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to liaison with all stakeholders.
1. Experience integrating EDI with SAP ECC and basic knowledge around SAP is a strong plus
2. Experience with Retail customers /vendors is preferable
3. Experience with SAP PI/XI is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Practice Head / Practice Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent