Essential Skills / Requirements:
1. Proficient in Embedded Systems & C programming
2. Proficient in microcontrollers, its peripherals and basic electronics.
3. Experience in HW related SW development.
4. Experience in CAN, SPI, UART or I2C protocol and CAN related tools - good to have.
5. Good understanding of s/w development tools used in different phases of development.
6. Should have good experience with customer interaction/handling.
7. Should be proactive, possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
8. Should be able to work independently.
If this position is of interest to you, kindly apply directly through Naukri.com
Required Candidate profile
- Position : Specialist / Lead / Architect
- Job Type : Permanent
- Work Experience : 5 - 10 Years
- Work Location : Bangalore
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Auto Anciliary
/ Auto Components
Functional Area: IT Software - Middleware
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time