- Must have experience on Embedded Firmware programming for Industrial automation, investigating and fixing problems.
- Experience on ARM core and as well as the 8, 16, 32-bit micro-controllers.
- Must have work experience with RTOS based firmware programming
- Experience developing application on multithreaded real time Embedded C.
- General embedded communication protocol ( I2C, SPI, UART )
- Good in peripherals interface ( PWM, DMA, EEPROM, ADC, DAC)
- Good in SDLC process cycle
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Engineering Design
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent