We, Sarthee Consultancy, are having an opening for Embedded Software developer, with our MNC client into heavy machinery manufacturing.
Please find further details below
Company : A leading name into manufacturing of Heavy machinery based out of Mehsana, Near Ahmedabad.
Designation : Software Developer - Embedded
Location : Near Mehsana, Ahmedabad
Job Requirements :
BE / B.Tech Electronics & Communication qualified professional with 3-5 Years of experience into real time embedded software development (architecture definition, programming & testing) for control units.
Job Role :
- Experience in SW development in C / C++. Knowledge with object-oriented programming and real-time operating systems.
- Experience in specification, development, verification and approval of functions in coordination with development departments and commercial management.
- Experience in the agile development process and in working together closely in a development team using agile methods by adhering to guidelines and process structures.
- Skills in automation and control to develop, implement, and maintain control algorithms for mobile machinery systems. Ideally simulation and modeling capabilities (preferably in Matlab / Simulink) are also available.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems in mobile machinery preferred.
- Ideally several years experience in the development of software for embedded systems in terms of functional safety. Development of safety concepts and safety functions taking into account functional safety.
- Knowledge about standards in the mobile machinery sector for functional safety and software development (IEC 61508, ISO 13849, )
- Experience in the field of SW development related testing processes: unit tests, integration tests & system testing.
Interested candidates can directly APPLY, so that we can get back to you.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Our client is a MNC into manufacturing of Heavy machinery.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.