Job Descriptions :
1. Duty roster management
Preparing the duty roster once in every fortnight.
Ensure roster availability at amby locations
Communicate the duty roster to HR & PM.
2. Attendance updation twice in a day.
3. Leave management Long leaves (3days or more) have to be approved by PM & leave updation to HR.
4. Tracking Associate pay slips /Health cards/Medical claims.
5. Facilitating the rewards recognition process.
6. Follow up for vaccination and bills submission.
7. Disciplinary actions.
Investigating the incident demanding disciplinary action.
Issues warning letters.
Maintains the tracker of disciplinary actions initiated by him (EME).
8. Identifying opportunities for awareness generation and planning for high quality Demos.
9. Segment wise demo /contact program / marketing plan.
10. Identifying and collating interesting cases.
11. Ensuring press coverage for key events.
Reporting press items to the District manager.
12. Feedback on
Pre Hospital care to EMT
Quality of PCR documentation.
% Case Closing.
13. Indent management ( Raising the request / Distribution / Follow-up)
Medicines / Consumables.
Shoes and Aprons.
14. Reviewing the audit NCs for closure. And follow-up indent for the same.
15. Ensuring the Maintenance of following records at amby level.
Patient data register.
Phone call register.
Expected delivery record.
Daily Trip Sheet
Ambulance Check List
Ambulance Log Book
Vehicle Impress Record
16. Generation of following reports periodically.
Amby visit report.
Segment wise performance reports.
Reports on demos.
17. Meeting Local partners.-eg Hospitals , Govt officials , Police etc .
18. Tracking the condition of medical equipments in ambulances periodically.
19. Tour plan for next month to be generated and submitted to DM at the end of current month.
20. Divisional level meetings to be conducted once in a month.
21. Monitoring the case closure progress.
22. Intra district and division transfers PMs approval and HR to be updated of any such transfers.
23. Amby station identification.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Hospitality Management, Marketing, M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
GVK Emergency Management And Research Institute
EMRI handles medical, police and fire emergencies through the ' 108 Emergency service'. This is a free service delivered through state- of -art emergency call response centres. Operating in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.