Work on Protocols like,CAN, MODBUS, RS485, RS232, I2C, SPI, UART
Embedded Development Tools like Keil, MPLAB, IAR,CooCox,Code Warrior,Proteus, Orcade
Have Good acquaintance of Core Languages like Embedded C Language,C++.
Exposure to Microcontroller Architecture like 8051,8052 ,PIC Microcontrollers,ARM.
Familiar with Basic Networking & Hardware Concepts& Different Embedded protocols.
Hands-on in electronics hardware design, testing and PCB design
Must have knowledge of electronics product functional and system testing
Familiar using lab test equipment like Power Supply, Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Signal generator etc.
Schematic library creation and schematic capture
Footprint generation and library creation
Required Candidate profileCandidate should posses the following skills:
1. Embedded C/C++.
2. assembly language(on any micro controller is fine).
3. Should have worked on 32Bit micro controllers, here we require experience on STM32 if not then, at least on other micro controllers such as PIC32, ATSAM series.
4. Should know following things of micro controller:
1. Knowledge of low power consumption modes of micro controller
2. Timers, Scheduler, RTC, ADC, DMA, PWM, watch dog timers, Brown out reset, Macros.
5. Protocols: I2C, SPI, UART.
6. Peripheral interfacing such as Bluetooth(any), SD card.
7. Handled battery applications(if possible).
8. software debugging skills i.e knowledge of on-chip debugging.
1. PCB design ,assembly & testing.
2. Knowledge in MOSFET, Power supply, electrical wiring/ drawings
3. Hardware debugging skills.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication
View Contact Details
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities - 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions which are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.