Role and Responsibilities
The Veeva MyInsights Technical will have the following primary responsibilities:
• Serve as an internal consultant and SFDC/ Veeva expert for IT and business partners across all business areas (Commercial, Medical, RD)
• Lead build, test, and deploy activities of key Veeva platform initiatives, include capacity management, project management, and stakeholder engagement
• Perform analysis for proposing a solution/ technical design for various market requirements
• Help refine business requirements, set priorities, manage expectations, resolve issues, and work with the other members of the technical team to deliver innovative solutions.
• Create project deliverables and standards (e. g. , including process standards)
• Provide Technical Leadership to Veeva COE MyInsights AD team in support of AstraZeneca s IT insourcing strategy, mentoring and coaching to improve performance and ensure best practices are applied across deliverables
Essential Skills and experience
• Minimum 3 years with direct hands- on experience working on UX Design in a technical role
• Good functional understanding of CRM capabilities
• Experience building responsive templates and design patterns
• A good understanding of UX/ UI concepts and design patterns.
• A broad understanding of the SFDC ecosystem and technical architectures
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work within both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
• Experience directing the work of a small team of developers
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry- leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non- discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
View Contact Details
AstraZeneca India Pvt. Ltd
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
You ll be part of a team that s rolling back the frontiers of science to turn yesterday s impossible into the normal of tomorrow. So, if you share our focus and passion, join us and make a difference to patients and in return, we ll help you develop way beyond what you thought possible.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.