Rotating equipment engineer with wide range of experience to carry out the following activities related to design, engineering and procurement of rotating equipments such as centrifugal/ screw/ reciprocating pumps in compliance with applicable international codes, standards and/or project specific standards
The Rotating Equipment Engineer shall be responsible for the following:
* Developing basic design & detailed engineering (mechanical data sheet, loading data, equipment foot prints etc).
* Support to procurement activities (requests for quotations, technical bid evaluation of quotation, purchase requisitions of rotating equipments and packages).
* Provide the technical expertise to assist in achieving quality deliverables.
* Reviewing and approving vendor documentation for rotating equipment on assigned projects.
* Adequate knowledge to analyze supplier P&ID.
* Participating in inspections and testing of equipment as required.
* Participating in equipment check-out and commissioning as required.
Basic Job Requirements
*Recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
* Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
* Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
* Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
* Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
B Tech / M Tech with 4 to 12 years of experience in a Engineering/ Consulting (EPC environment) /PMC in energy and chemical sector.
* Knowledge of major industry codes and standards like ASME, API, AWS, AGMA, ASTM, NACE is required.
* Engineer-in-Training achievement status accomplished
* Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials
* Practical field experience
* Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas
Functional Area: Engineering Design
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent