Roles and responsibilities
Responsibilities And Scope
- You not only have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects, but also build and manage a team of 10-15 top notch engineers.
- You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As an Engineering Manager you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Our world-class software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor.
- You work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
- You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time
- Above 9 years of experience with technology depth as well as good people skills
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
Nice To Have
- Able to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly, and provide longer term vision and motivation.
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams. Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, all need your expertise to ensure superior solutions match our scale of operations.
- Very high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments - Ability to play the role of the architect for the team
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Engineering Information Technology
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet, Ecommerce
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
9 - 14 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: eCommerce, project management, object oriented design, Engineering Manager,...
Rovertech Solutions Pvt Ltd
10 - 15 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: software manager, IT Manager, Engineering Management
10 - 17 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: CTO, Technical Architect, IT Product Development, IT Project Management...
9 - 14 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Technical Architect, object oriented design, IT Project Management
10 - 20 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Product Development, Communication Skills, Product Management...
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: CI / CD, Business Intelligence, PMP, Open Source, Project Management...
iSearch Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
14 - 20 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Program Management, sitecore, Project Management, drupal, aem...
Best Infosystems Ltd
10 - 15 yrs Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Noi...
Keyskills: Project Evaluation, Telephonic, Training Needs, Project Management, SCOPE...