Roles and responsibilities
POSITION SUMMARY :
Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex business problems leveraging technology? Have you lead engineering teams implementing MarTech platforms or digital products? Do you have a strong understanding of Agile/Scrum development, its tools and methods for success? If so, we are looking for you!
The Engineering Manager will play a key role in leading projects to deliver marketing technology capabilities globally. Will partner with product managers, engineering teams as well as external partners to drive end-to-end project execution and enable business value through technology.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- This role is pivotal in managing various regional resources within the Marketing Systems team.
- This position is part of the company regional team and will work in close collaboration with the entirety of the organization, especially Global Marketing Systems team and Corporate & Consumer Applications team.
- The ideal candidate will Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful
- Own engineering delivery for marketing technology and digital projects
- Establish great rapport with other engineering teams, product managers, business partners and cross-functional stakeholders to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration
- Ensure team has appropriate direction, leadership and balance between short-term impact and long term vision
- Drive vendor partnerships in the region; ensure vendors deliver to established project goals, scope and timeline
- Understand marketing strategies of company brands, and partner with product managers to define marketing technology roadmap
- Communicate with senior stakeholders across company on key technology initiatives - including business benefits, status, progress, and risks/dependencies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- 8+ years of progressive IT experience with 3 years of experience working in a project management and team leadership capacity
- Strong experience leading globally distributed teams to deliver marketing technology solutions or digital products
- Experience with one of the major marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo etc.) or consumer data & analytics solutions
- Experience with agile ways-of-working and experience championing agile adoption among engineering teams
- Experience managing external vendor partnerships and delivering projects involving multi-vendor teams
- 2+ years of experience in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related experience
Required Job Skills :
- Strong leadership skills and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organization
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage diverse group of stakeholders
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles as well as Waterfall project management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations and drive actions
- Goal oriented and self-motivated within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
Preferred Job Skills :
- Experience with products in Marketing Technology space including Campaign Management, CRM, Email Service Providers (ESPs), Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), Loyalty Engines etc.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS :
- Various departments in company department across regions
- Company Senior Management
- Software product vendors, IT services vendors (system integrators)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Direct : Marketing Systems engineering team based in Bangalore, India
Indirect : External consultants and vendor resources working on assigned projects
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Own and manage budgets assigned to specific projects
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities while meeting project deadlines
- Must be able to deal with a high degree of unknown and iteratively evolve solutions and platforms
- Must be able to work across teams and departments in a highly collaborative fashion
- Dynamic results driven environment and you will be required to interact with multiple senior level stakeholders
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising, PR, MR, Event Management
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Intelli Search services private limited
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: unica campaign, development, waterfalls, sql campaign developer...
7 - 10 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: B2B Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, IT Marketing...
Teamware Solutions ( A division of Quantum Leap Consulting Private LTD).
4 - 8 yrs Bengaluru, Gurgaon
Keyskills: Unica Campaign, Product Management, Sales Process, Product Sales, Marketing...
10 - 15 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Product Strategy, Product Development, Product Management...
Champion InfoMetrics Private Limited
2 - 6 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: email marketing, website marketing, online marketing, web marketing...
10 - 18 yrs Bengaluru, Kochi, Trivand...
Keyskills: Product Strategy, Product Management, Product Roadmap, Product Head...
Antrors HR Solutions
12 - 18 yrs Chennai
Keyskills: Marketing Head, B2B Marketing, Assistant Vice President Marketing...
10 - 20 yrs Bengaluru, Gurgaon
Keyskills: Digital Marketing, Go - to - market Strategy, Demand Generation