As a Enterprise Software Architect you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product architecture, design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams by providing others with direction and leadership. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities. You are great at:
What it takes:
- Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
- Produce high quality code according to design specifications
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects
- Define best practices and standards for database design.
- Serve as a thought leader, mentor and advocate for best practices concerning data Architecture
- Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards
- Collaborate with Product Owner to plan and prioritize tasks for others to support the achievement of team objectives
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- 12 to 15 years of enterprise product development
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development model
- Strong OOD and Java programming experience is required
- Strong knowledge on algorithm design and analysis, including knowledge of data structures and design patterns
- RDBMS experience is required at least with one of the database: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL or DB2
- Experience in Configuring and working with LDAP and SSO Systems
- Experience in handling performance and Security related aspects of web applications
- Experience working with at least one of the following application server is strongly preferred: Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle application server/web logic, web sphere
- Experience/knowledge of Soap API and/or Restful API are strongly preferred
- Strong hands-on experience with building enterprise applications
- Experience working with Eclipse development environment is required
- Knowledge of Eclipse BIRT or similar reporting technologies a plus
- Knowledge/experience with SWT/JFACE/GEF
- Experience in performance-critical enterprise software development a strong plus
- Experience working with server internals such as multi threads, process model, memory mgmt, scheduler, clustering and load balancing are strongly preferred
- Knowledge/experience with business intelligence and HDFS/Hadoop/Spark is a strong plus
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time