This role is essentially a creative storyteller and supports the overall external and internal marketing strategy for Tagit in Asia Pacific region.
- Collaborating with Tagit's partner teams across Asia Pacific, the Executive is a content producer and responsible for supporting the development of the Asia Pacific content and marketing strategy
- Brilliant communicator who utilizes digital, social media and graphics to help craft stories, the Creative Storyteller has strong organizational skills to ensure all facets of the role work seamlessly
- Candidate will have an innate creative flair with skills in video making and visual storytelling, an understanding of the marketing communications industry preferably having worked in an agency environment, proficiency with producing content for social media platforms and a writing talent that is second to none.
- Develop and maintain a library of case studies in different formats e.g. video case studies, artboard posters, PowerPoint decks, Word documents, that can be utilised by both marketing and business development teams.
- Produce and edit short videos for internal and external communications, working in collaboration with stakeholders. This includes announcements and promotion, interview features with colleagues, event footage and graphic clips
- Drive the production and curation of content for regional and global features, newsletters and reports as well as press releases and content for other internal and external platforms
- Design PowerPoint slides and other online graphic materials including presentations, emails, newsletters and social media posts
- Be an active contributor and driver of the Asia Pacific marketing strategy
- Enhance Tagit's award winning culture through the identification of quality work, helping to bring it to life so that it is recognized locally, regionally and globally. This includes reviewing entries and editing for quality consistency, and when required, submitting to the awards programme
- Supporting Tagit's own Asia Pacific internal awards programme including the online submission process, judging and the awards ceremony
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the local marketing contacts in each Asia Pacific market, and relevant global contacts
- Maintain and disseminate corporate communications from our headquarters in Singapore
- Maintain files, records and tracking of on-going activities such as coverage reporting
- Review industry publications for news and other relevant information about Tagit; monitor newsletters, alerts, and online monitoring tools
- Be a Brand Champion. Remain up to date on the latest regional and global policies, brand guidelines and procedures and provide branding support to local markets as required
- Coordinate administrative responsibilities including financial reconciliation
Required Candidate profileRequirements:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TAGIT INDIA PVT LTD
Freshworks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1 - 3 yrs Chennai
Keyskills: Data Enrichment, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, market research...
Selective Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
1 - 4 yrs Delhi, Mumbai
Keyskills: Promotions, branding, ATL, Campaigns, btl, Advertising, Marketing
Door Sabha Nigam Limited
2 - 5 yrs Chennai
Keyskills: event management, promotions, marketing promotion, marketing btl, btl...
1 - 5 yrs Chennai
Keyskills: development, code, technical, consulting, digital strategy, HTML, it...