We are looking for the position in Quality Assurance department for API Manufacturing site of Cadila Healthcare Limited based at Ahmedabad.
Department: Quality Assurance
Designation: Executive / Senior Executive
Education: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / MSc (Chemistry)
Location: API - Ahmedabad
- Preparation and review documents of product change over and cleaning validation procedure.
- Handling QMS (Deviation, change Control, Market complaint, etc.)
- Preparation and review of equipment and utility qualifications documents.
- Coordination and participation in software based Quality Management system related activities as OOS, OOT, Process and Cleaning Validation with their SOP training.
- Prepare DMF of APIs, Annual product review, Process validation, etc.
- Review Batch manufacturing records, testing protocol, formats, etc.
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have exposure in IPQA & QMS activities.
- Proficient in SAP, LIMS, Trackwise etc.
Education:UG -B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Cadila Healthcare Limited
Zydus Cadila is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider, with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. With a core competence in the field of healthcare, Zydus Cadila provides total healthcare solutions ranging from formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products. The group launched Exemptia, the world's first biosimilar for Adalimumab, the largest selling therapy worldwide for inflammatory arthritis. Zydus is also the only Indian pharma company to launch its own patented NCE - Lipaglyn, the world's first drug to be approved for the treatment of diabetic dyslipidemia. From a turnover of Rs. 250 crores in 1995, the group posted revenues of over Rs. 9800 crores in FY16. The group had posted a turnover of Rs. 4600 crores in FY 11, making it a billion dollar company. Today, Zydus Cadila holds a commanding position in the domestic pharma industry sweepstakes. The group has built strong positions in key segments of Cardiovasculars, Gastrointestinals, Women's Healthcare and holds leading positions in other therapeutic segments such as Respiratory, Pain Management and Anti-infectives. Globally, the group has a strong presence in the regulated markets of the US, Europe (France & Spain) and the high profile markets of Latin America and South Africa. It also has a strong presence in 25 other emerging markets worldwide. The group employs over 19,000 people worldwide and is dedicated to creating healthier communities globally. As a leading healthcare provider, it aims to become a global research based pharmaceutical company by 2020.