- Candidate should be able to analyze samples on GC and HPLC and report.
- Maintenance of GLP norms in all respective areas.
- Basic knowledge on cGMP and quality systems
- Able to perform periodical calibration on HPLC / GC and can do regular analysis on the same.
- Ready to work in shifts also.
Required Candidate profileApplicant should have knowledge about HPLC (Shimadzu / Agilent / Waters) with Open Lab / Chromeleon / Empower software.
Perks and BenefitsBest as per industry
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Pharmaffiliates Analytics & Synthetics Private Lim
Started in the year 2001 as a research based organization, Pharmaffiliates is known in the industry for its state of the art research and development center, located in the North Indian state of Haryana, India.
With a core team of our subject matter experts which is a blend of highly experienced and learned scientists along with young and dynamic associates, Pharmaffiliates main focus is on synthetic research, analytical research, NDDS and regulatory consulting.