Qualification : B.Com/M.Com/ ICWA / CA
Experience: 2 to 6 years for CAs, 5 to 8 years for ICWA, 15 to 20 years for M.Com.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES: Good at team management, Self-motivated, confident, Interpersonal skills, effective communication skills both oral and written etc
Technical Knowledge : GST, Direct Taxes, Import Bill Processing
Key Responsibilities includes:
Import supplies & services invoices processing, LC opening and payments and MIS reports, banking operations and monitoring regular SSC- Operations
AREAS OF EXPOSURE/ WORK BACKGROUND:
Good knowledge in Import bills processing and payments for customs duty.
Knowledge of requirements under Direct Taxes, FEMA, DTAA, LC, Indirect taxes and Accounting Standards
Hands on exposure in SAP FI Module
Processing Import supplies and service invoices verification including accounting, PO review and taxation & statutory compliances for L&T Power, LTTSL and LTHE-Vadodara.
Foreign Supply Service Payment :
1) Document verification with purchase order terms.
2) Timely Arranging form 15CB from auditors & filing of 15CA
3) Preparing payment Documents for remittance - as per respective bank's requirements. & formats.
4) Submission of approved requests to banks in soft as well as hard copies and getting the payments done.
Vendor Letter of Credit Transactions :
1) Verification of Draft LC requests with purchase orders and Final processing of LC on submission of approved LC request from Project
2) Preparing LC issuance requests as per respective bank's requirements & formats and getting it approved.
3) Submission of approved requests to banks in soft as well as hard copies and getting LCs issued.
4) Taking care of LC amendments, communication with banks
5) Ensure timely tracking of due dates for making LC payments
6) Verification of LC issuance & amendment charges with standard rates & document the same with approval as per ICFR Requirements.
Custom Duty Payments :
1) Verification of Scope, Value & Duty calculations with purchase order and getting it approved.
2) In cases of Penalties & interests, getting necessary approvals as per new customs rules, delay of a day is raising interest charge daily basis.
3) Booking of CHA and freight forwarding charges bills after necessary checking and approvals.
1) Monthly Foreign Currency Exposure Report, Letter of credit report, foreign currency payment details Etc.
1) MIS reports related to foreign transactions & PO.
2) Monitoring regular SSC- Operations
3) Co coordinating with audit team & providing evidences with explanations for ICFR Requirements.
4) Monthly Review of Open advances & vendor debit balances & getting details from project teams
Location : Pune