A team player has the responsibility of overseeing and ensuring the timely processing of all the transactions. Oversee the day to day activities and to ensure all the functions are carried out on behalf of customers in accordance with department and company procedures and regulatory requirements. In doing so ensure that the standard terms of service are met. Perform any other duty as may be delegated by the unit head.
- Timely processing of all shareholder requests (financial), which may include the following activities and is not an exhaustive list:
- Check for accuracy of data capture and authorization of transactions processed by the data entry associates.
Checking and Verification for completeness of application received and supporting documents attached.
- Carrying out all activities related to the processing of a transaction which may include signature verification, completeness of docs as required to process a redemption request etc.
- Any other department specific activity which may include any of the following and is not an exhaustive list:
Bulk cheque retrieval and deposit
- Escalate/Report any anomalies found in the system
Suggest any areas for improvement in process or system
Responsible for completion of special projects as may be assigned. Ensure all project activities are completed on time
- Manage and maintain good relationship with vendors and business partners
- Ability to ensure deadlines controls and procedures are adhered to
- Positive approach to work and work challenges
- Coordinate with the CCSC to resolve branch/customer queries in a speedy manner to enhance customer satisfaction where these relate to the Operations of the company.
- Attending department meetings
- Generate proper MIS on the activities of the department, so that the management team is informed of the processed/pending items and reasons for the same
- Ensure that Investor complaints and queries through
- CCSC are resolved in a speedy manner to enhance customer satisfaction where these relate to the Operations of the company.
- Maintains relationship with business partners and vendors
- Has good Telephone etiquette
- Explain requirements and process verbally and in written
- Look for ways and means to improve processes and controls thereby improving efficiency
- Ensure that Investor complaints and queries are resolved in a timely manner to enhance customer satisfaction where these relate to the Operations of the company
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate, preferably from a commerce / accounting / finance background. Proficient in English, numerate.
Previous experience in handling a team, preferable in the mutual fund industry with a minimum of 1+ years of Industry exposure.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
AMFI certification will be an added value.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
MBA, AMFI certified
Knowledge of the Indian mutual funds industry and regulations involved therein (SEBI and AMFI guidelines)
Knowledge of internal process flow and movements
Strong attention to detail and quality
Model good work habits and appropriate use of procedures and controls
Problem solving and analytical skills
Reasonable PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office products, to include Excel and Word skills
Administrative and time management skills
Ability to interact with team members
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING
Positive approach to work and work challenges
High level of professionalism in dealings with colleagues, customers and business partners at all levels
Open communicator both upwards and downwards
Strong and proven inter-personal, communication, leadership, team building, staff selection skills are critical
Service oriented and customer focused
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Franklin Templeton International
Recruiter Name:Sudeshna Sarkar
Contact Company:Franklin Templeton International