Required Executive/ Officer in R&D/F&D and ADL Department in pharmaceutical Company (Tablet,Capsule,Ointment and Dry powder Injection department)
Job Description for R&D/F&D:
- Should be well conversant as in how to develop products or dosage forms for regulated markets including GMP, Schedule and other regulatory compliance.
- Design, Plan and perform scientific experiments for all types of dosage such as process optimization, scale-up operations at the shop floor and execution of all processes as per the guidelines laid down for dossiers and also for regulated and semi regulated markets.
- Fesibility study of diversifying products range and explore new opportunity.
- Resolving customer queries/complaints independently.
- Optimizing yields of formulation to maximize product output.
- Expertize in new generation formulation, latest techniques in formulaiton developments.
- Downstream processing and optimization.
- Scale up operations including designing and developing and implementing process for large scale formulation batches at the shop floor, should be also conversant with shop floor operations as an added advantage.
- Should be conversant of the ICH guidelines for stability studies of products and formulation.
- Should be conversant with the documentation aspects of the research lab and maintenance of records.
Job Description for ADL:
- Analytical Method Development & Method Validation of drug products.
- Analytical Method Transfer & Analytical Method verification.
- Force Degradation Study for RS and Assay for Finished product.
- M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry) / M.Pharm with 3 to 5 yrs of experience in Analytical Research & Development for Formulation in EU markets.
- Person should have good knowledge of Analytical Method Development / Method Validation / Method Transfer for Regulated Markets.:
- Should have worked on all Dosage forms like: Solid Orals / Liquid Orals / Sterile / Semi Solids etc.
- Experience in setting up Analytical laboratories would be added advantage.
- Awareness of good laboratory practices.
- Must have handled HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, UV Spectrophotometer,
- Potentiometer, pH Meter, KF Titrator etc.
- Should have good scientific acumen and should be able to accept new challenges.
- Should have good attitude towards solving scientific problems / issues.
- Must be able to match up with the Project and Organizational requirements.
- Should have good theoretical background and understanding of the Project requirements.
- Good communication and Representation skills.
- Must be self motivated.
- Should have excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English.
- Responsible for Validation of Analytical Methods for finished formulations for US for Assay, Dissolution Profile, Relative Substances, Stability & Stability Indicating Methods, Content Uniformity, Forced Degradation etc. Prepare STPs, SOPs etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Chemistry, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
View Contact Details
AKRITI PHARMACEUTICALS PVT. LTD
We are manufacturer and exporter of pharmaceutical formulations in different dosage forms. We have our own 2 manufacturing units in Jejuri, Pune having facility to manufacture oral dosage forms i.e. tablets, capsules and topical dosage as cream & ointment and parenteral dosage of Cephalosporin dry powder injection.
Our both manufacturing units are WHO GMP certified and it has EU GMP approval of tablet dosage form.
Apart of that we have Accreditation of FHMACA Ethiopia, NDA Uganda, DPML Ivory Coast, PPB Kenya, NAFDAC Nigeria and FDA Ghana.
We are having our own distribution and marketing set up with strong presence in CIS countries like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and in Armenia. We are also exporting our various products in Asian, African and Latin American countries.
To know more about Akriti Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. Please visit our website www.akritipharma.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.