What will you contribute
Reporting to the Development Manager , the Development Technical Professional d esigns, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Pune.
You will join our payments team, owning end to end responsibility for our web based front end, server side and infrastructure, and be involved in building our new generation micro service based platform.
Embarking on our journey from monolith to a micro services based platform we are searching for the greatest talent to make this journey a success.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a [Development Technical Professional] will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, code and manage our web platform using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Make sure our team's development effort fulfills its purpose, taking our product and infrastructure to the next level.
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Over 8 years of coding experience
- A strong foundation in Java and Spring
- Experience in cloud technologies and micro services development
- Experience deploying software on cloud platforms
- Experience with relational databases
- BA/BSC in Computer Science or equivalent
- Team player and a fast learner
- Experience with JSP is an advantage
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- An understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Must have excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
- Past experience using or developing software for banks or financial institutions is an advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.