We need an experienced FPGA Developer for IT- and Data com company.
Notice Period :15 Days (Mandatory)
- Regarding the position
- Our client, located in S- borg, Denmark, is a Danish founded IT- and Datacom company.
- Our client specializes in design of FPGA based Network Interface Cards (NIC), including HW, FPGA and SW development.
- All activities are driven and controlled out of the office in Denmark. Today they have approx. 30 dedicated and highly skilled employees.
- Our client is growing and is in a positive development stage. In order to strengthen the FPGA team, the company is looking for a dedicated FPGA developer, who is passionate about and skilled in FPGA development.
- This is a unique possibility for a new FPGA developer to gain influence and participate in the development with the newest generations of FPGA's from Xilinx and Altera.
- As a new FPGA developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing complex Digital FPGA designs, and you will contribute to all phases of the development process for new 1 - 100Gb/s network products and solutions.
Your primary tasks will be to :
- Participate in the development of FPGA system architecture for the newest generations of FPGA's
- Participate in the definition of the design and system architecture for complex FPGA solutions for 1 - 100Gb/s network technology
- Develop VHDL / Verilog code for various system blocks
- Participate in size / timing optimization of complete FPGA design
- Debugging simulation and verification for signoff by the customer
- Help define and implement "best known methods" within the FPGA development area
Furthermore, you will participate in continuously improving test- and simulation environment to assure FPGA products of high quality
- You will on a daily basis have the possibility to contribute to the improvement of the working processes and tool chain within the FPGA team for the benefit of productivity and quality of our client's development.
- The position refers to the VP of R&D, and you will be a part of a dedicated, international team with a high team spirit and a high level of professionalism. Our client has an innovative, motivating and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to gain influence and work with the newest technology. They are characterized by a flat structure and open culture, and the position involves a close collaboration with sales and other functions within R&D.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Technoble Solutions India
Technoble Solutions India
Technoble Solutions India Pvt Ltd (TSIPL) is a technology consulting and implementation company focusing on the implementation of Integrated Business Systems, specifically around SAP applications and technology. Our aim is to harness the latest in technology to provide functional, efficient and cost effective solutions in SAP. Our team of highly skilled, experienced and motivated professionals are committed towards harnessing technology for providing the best solutions to our customers. Our corporate goal is to provide the best products and services to our customers and build strong and long-term relationship with them to meet their various SAP applications and technological needs.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.