No. of vacancies: 1 Position
Qualification: Any graduate
Experience: min 5 years in soft services
Roles & Responsibilities:-
* Provide improvement plan and the road map with ROI incorporated for Soft service for year 2018.
* Follow and encourage punctuality at work, to ensure team morale and productivity is higher.
* Be accessible in case of emergencies onsite and support to work onsite/ (remotely manage without business interruptions) for critical situations. Ability to provide support during odd hours, weekends, working from home on need basis. Off course, if there is an Over Time in a weekend, a reasonable compensatory off can be arranged as per Sodexo standards.
* Support Adhoc works, as required to ensure client satisfaction is not compromised.
* As a Manager, expectation of Interpersonal skill to work with seniors, peers, subordinates, direct or indirect reporting manager and with client should be of high standard with respect to either verbal or mail communication.
* Provide complete details analysis, trend of all the consumable and maintained the tracker.
* Tracking, processing all the relevant invoice submitted along with all the relevant supporting document on or before 1st of every month and follow ups
* Inventory Management - Monitoring of all housekeeping / pantry / stationery
consumables and ensure reordering
* Preparing and submitting the monthly MMR /QBR reports as per the site requirements with Manager Detail analysis with respect to all.
* Monitoring Helpdesk and ensuring calls are closed within the TAT.
* Ensuring monthly KPI are met, and there should not be any escalation specially repeats.
* Ensure necessary arrangements are done for event management VIP visit and should personally monitor the same etc.
* Monitoring all housekeeping related activities and ensure Zero complaints. Administer efficient working of all housekeeping department at all times and supervise all work and ensure compliance to all operational standards and organization regulations.
* Submit the exclusive manager walk through snags report and ensure all the observation are closed within the time frame.
* Monitoring Mail room activities.
* Schedule works for weekends in advance and after office hours, including weekend Manager training prepare schedule for staff share the details to reporting manager in advance.
* Monitor and ensure response to all client requests keeping reporting manager informed and maintain company standards in all work at all times.
* Preparing and submitting the Soft service bimonthly newsletters
-> Good communication skills
-> Pleasant personality
-> Adaptability skills
Interested candidates can drop their resume to email@example.com