* Identify opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
* Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
* Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
* Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project
Required Candidate profileSkills
* 2+ Years of Automation experience on Fenergo platform
* Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks is a necessity. This includes proficiency in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI).
* Proficiency at writing complex code in some of the following languages: Java, C# and/or MS VBScript is essential and key to developing new test cases and functions
* Working with ALM tools including TFS is desirable.
* Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
* Technical skills including SQL, UNIX, Web API and Agile are desirable.
* Ability to communicate concise ideas and solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
* A Computer Science/I.T. related degree or similar related qualification
* ISTQB Certified (minimum Foundation level) or similar
- English: Advanced/Fluent
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Luxoft India LLP
Contact Company:Luxoft India LLP