Purpose of Job:
To take responsibility for all monthly financial accounting aspects of designated legal entities in APAC region under the direction of the Finance Manager. Designated legal entities are our European entities like UK, Spain, France, Germany and other European countries, and some countries in APAC as well.
- Posting month end accruals and prepayments to ensure all costs are captured and appropriately recognised for local and US reporting needs
- Set up & input bank transactions onto the ledger as journals.
- Produce daily cash report for all EMEA businesses
- Review daily cash requirements for the UK & other entities ensuring appropriate funding transfers are made
- Set up and post monthly journals for example on depreciation and update any supporting spreadsheets
- Certain Treasury functions including making payments, settling interco invoices &ensure appropriate, but not excessive, cash is in the local bank accounts at all times
- Producing trial balances for relevant countries to meet month end close US reporting deadlines
- Providing management information for UK and local needs as required
- P&L review, analysis and input to cost control as required
- Working with the Finance Manager, local advisors and other team members to ensure year end audit statutory accounts and tax returns are filed to deadlines
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation of control accounts, bank accounts and all asset debtor and creditor accounts
- Liaison with other Finance team members within the UK and overseas to ensure integrity of accounts
- VAT and other local statutory and tax reporting
- Ensuring Group Finance policies and procedures are adhered to and consistently applied
- Key Finance contact for operational managers and local employees of relevant country
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be a qualified Charted Accountant
- 3+ Years experience working for a multinational corporation with regional accounting Responsibilities
- Experienced with accounting systems, preferably Oracle, reporting and reconciliation requirements
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong Excel skills at least intermediate level. Hyperion experience desirable
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well when working with colleagues/clients in other countries.
- Excellent written and oral English capabilities
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:CA - First Attempt, Second Attempt
View Contact Details
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At Syneos Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You will work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, Syneos Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.