Crossover, the worlds largest #remotework company is looking for high performing finance managers for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to run an area of a finance function such as OTC or Controllership, being fully ready to lead a team of 10+ finance professionals.
As a vital member of the Global Finance Executive Team, you run one or more finance functions such as FP&A, OTC or Controllership. We acquire a new software or IT services company every week. You play a significant role in the acquisition of some of these organizations and are expected to lead the transformation of an acquired company in your finance function within a 90-day time frame. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Manage a finance operations team in an organization structured around remote virtual teams.
- Drive daily tasks and also productivity improvements through deep-diving and innovating across finance teams who specialize in one or more of the following finance functions: Controlling, Finance IT Systems, and Data Imports, Statutory Audits under US GAAP and IFRS, Operations including Treasury, OTC, PTP, GL and Tax, and Acquisitions.
- Lead relevant finance aspect of acquisitions and integrations, including operations and continuous process improvement considering the pace of one acquisition, closed every week.
- Ensure, or depending on team responsibility, support timeliness, accuracy and compliance of portfolio company financial statements for statutory, management and bank reporting purposes.
- Ensure, or depending on team responsibility, support working capital management delivers working capital and cash needs of the portfolio.
- Lead, or depending on team responsibility, support the finalization of significant migration initiative into Oracles NetSuite 1 from legacy ERPs and in-house systems.
Salary: USD 1,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 10+ years Finance experience of which 7+ years of US GAAP / IFRS experience in a financial management position of a company with international operations.
- 2+ years experience of managing teams totalling 10+ finance professionals.
- Previous responsibility for end to end Finance process in a company generating at least $100 million (annualized) turnover, preferably in a software or IT company.
- Experience managing a complex statutory or internal audit - audit or client side.
- Experience with large-scale ERP systems, including an understanding of implementing best practices in at least one
- Finance Operations process such as OTC and PTP - NetSuite and Intacct a bonus.
- A proven team leader with the ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and global environment.
- M&A experience is a must for all roles leading acquisitions and import teams, while for other Finance Operations roles M&A experience is an asset.
- A relevant bachelors degree plus either CPA (or equivalent professional certification) or MBA.
- Excellent English communication skills.
UG:B.A - Any Specialization
Crossover Markets, Inc
Contact Company:Crossover Markets, Inc