Be part of a rapidly growing global NetSuite practice and transform your career!
NetScore has been awarded Oracle NetSuite Partner of the Year at Suite world 2018 for the Vertical Alliance Wholesale/Distribution. NetScore is a one-stop solution shop for NetSuite Retail, Wholesale distribution and Manufacturing verticals.
From helping customers with ERP/e-Commerce implementations, system integration, scripting and value added solutions, NetScore has a proven track record of delivering high-quality results for its customers. NetScore is a Suite Cloud Developer Network (SDN), Commerce Agency Program (CAP) partner and an award winning Alliance Partner with Oracle NetSuite. NetSuite is transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward.
Our highly scaling firm is seeking an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the organizations funding strategy and long-term financial security. The Finance Manager will collaborate with the Top-level executive management team to analyze department finances and develop budgets that will keep the company's costs down.
Finance Manager is responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to High leval management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives. Role of Finance Manager
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firms finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the companys budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.